Thursday, March 14, 2013

We bought most of the lights today.  Tomorrow we have to go back and get ceiling fans, the bath lights, and the exterior lights.
The doors are almost all installed.  The ones that are left to install and trim are the door to bath 2 and the Master closet.  They are coming out pretty nice.


The Pantry.
(Check out the sunset on the walls and doors. 
Janice's silhouette can be seen.  She's standing
at the front door.)
 
Door to Bedroom 3 and closet doors

Door to Bedroom 2 and closet doors
Master Bedroom door and door to Master Bath.
The door to the Master Bedroom is 36 inches wide
and the door to the Master Bath is 32 inches. 
Both measurements satisfy ADA guidelines for
wheelchair accessibility.  Hard to believe I planned ahead.
The guy installing the tile in our shower asked me if I
would like for him to install grab bars since he knew where
all the 2X4's were located.  I told him no, that I'd do it
later.  I don't know how to take this.  I know I'm getting
up there in years but I didn't think I was old enough for
the grab bar club yet.  Heck, maybe I am.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment