Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I plan to download some pictures this afternoon.  Much is happening.  Marco the tile contractor has been consistent in his work.  He comes everyday to work on the tile in our bathrooms.  He took a picture of them with his phone to show his wife and she was thrilled with the work he had done.  I think that he has turned our bathrooms into a sort of work of art for him.  He asked me yesterday if it was ok for him to take some days off this week so he could take his family to Dallas this Spring Break.  I, of course, told him that he could.  I told him that we would take our kids somewhere every Spring Break when they were growing up.
The trim contractor arrived to unload all the lumber he would be using for the trim.  Janice and I had set aside yesterday to remove all the floor protective covering that we had put in so the trim could be installed.  We were surprised to see three people come in and remove all the floor covering.  Janice and I are just sweeping and vacuuming the window areas.
This morning I let the dog out to do his business.  I heard, as I often do this time of year, a flock of Geese making their way north.  I usually see them flying south for winter and back up north in the spring.  I heard them but couldn't see the flock.  When I finally spotted them I noticed that it was only about fifteen Geese.  I kept hearing many more to my right and saw that a very large flock was circling in the air.  The large flock waited for the fifteen Geese to catch up to them and then formed a "V" and continued their trek north.  I am constantly amazed by the things I see and hear out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment