Monday, January 14, 2013


The sheetrock guys arrived at 9:00 this morning.  They worked until about 4:00 p.m. and finished the job.  Janice and I walked the rooms a few minutes ago.  You can really see the size of the rooms now.  I think I got carried away with the formal dining room; we could have a dance party if we wanted to.  After hearing her complain about the size of the formal dining in our previous house I really designed one with some square footage.
All and all the sizes came out like we figured they would.  It's a nice size house with a hell of a porch.

I'll include some interior pictures when this blog site does some trouble shooting and lets me download them.
I've been trying to download some pictures I took a little while ago and it won't let me.

No comments:

Post a Comment