Friday, April 12, 2013

The bathroom cabinets have been installed.  They look pretty good and they go well with the look of the ranch house.  The only problem that I saw was that there isn't a toe kick.  I think it was my mistake when I sent the guy the drawings I created showing what I wanted.  I only drew front elevations and didn't call out the toe area.
I'm waiting for a firm bid on the counter tops with sinks right now.  When it comes in we'll review it and if it's within our budget we'll have them go forward and let them make them.  They told us that it would take about a week.  I couldn't believe the short timeline.

Bath 2

Bath 2

Master Bath


 
Master Bath over the toilet.


Master Bath.  The bottom cabinet is for dirty clothes,
the largest middle cabinet is for towels and such, and
the top cabinet is for storage.
 
 
Drain in Mudroom.  This is around the Washer-Dryer area.
Once the concrete dries around the drain I'll stain and seal it so it will
match the rest of the floor.  I plan on caulking the baseboard in the
mudroom real good so if there is ever a problem with the washer
and it leaks water all over the place it will be contained in the mudroom.
What water the drain doesn't get we'll sweep to the drain.


No comments:

Post a Comment