Saturday, July 28, 2012

The plumbing has started.  They worked on it until it got just too hot to do anything, especially on a Saturday.  I'll bet they'll be back tomorrow.  Most of the pipes you see are the drains.  I don't see water coming in yet.  The water pipes are made of a different material and are red and blue in color.  I saw rolls of red and blue pipes laying on the ground.  I don't know when the concrete trucks are coming.  If they are scheduled to arrive on Monday the plumbing has to be completed before then.  I hope they can do it.  Well, maybe the concrete is scheduled for Tuesday.
Note that there's not a cloud in the sky.  I finished reading a book by Elmer Kelton about a month ago.  It was called "The Day it Never Rained" about the drought of the 1950's.  Man could I relate to everything the main character was going through.  IT'S HOT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment