Wednesday, May 8, 2013



I wanted to add a couple more photographs of the staining and painting the guys did but the blog wouldn't let me. It has nothing to do with the blog site; it's the stupid satellite internet provider that's the problem.  I only wish the wall colors would come out better.
A neighbor a couple of ranches down had a modular Palm Harbor house moved on to their property last week. I noticed a strange thing sticking way up into the air on his roof. It was a tower for a wireless internet provider. We can't get it because they would have to build an 80 foot tower.
The people moving in are a little older than we are and have a son in his 40's living with them. The son is a techie type guy so I can see that a tower on the roof would be a necessity. At least it's not 80 feet high, looks more like 20.

Door to hall in Bedroom 3.

Closet in Bedroom 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment