Monday, October 8, 2012

It seems that everything has come to a stand-still.  I believe it's because the LVL's (Laminated Veneer Lumber - strong, can take weight at longer spans) that we ordered for the carport overhang haven't come in.  However, I thought they were coming in this past Friday.  I'll have to check. 
My sister Deanna told me that the Ranch House reminded her of an Australian Outback house she had seen in the movie "Quigley Down Under".  She was right.  I was inspired by several designs when I tackled the Ranch House, Australian Sheep Station houses in the Outback, Quanah Parker's "Star House", and typical old Texas ranch house design.  The Ranch House is a conglomeration of all these styles.  

Australian Sheep Station above, Quanah Parker's 'Star House',
and an old Texas ranch house.



No comments:

Post a Comment